How to install Snoopza app
Open your target Android phone:
- Open Settings -> (General) -> Security
- (or Settings -> LOCK SCREEN AND SECURITY)
- Enable "Unknown sources" option
To prevent Android from asking questions about the activity of the monitoring program, open the "Play Store" application, tap on Menu button and select "Play Protect" option
Open your internet browser:
- Type www.snoopza.com
- Enter your email and password and click "Create a Free Account"
- Click "Download" button
If you can not find the "Add Device" page, click "+" button, then click "Download"
Tap setup.apk to start installation wizard. Tap:
Select installation option and tap OK. Depending on your choice you can choose to hide Snoopza icon
Accept the legal terms
Enter your Snoopza account login and password. Tap "Activate".
Remember your new PIN to open application. Tap OK.
To ensure the correct operation of the Snoopza follow these steps:
- activate "Usage tracking": tap "Yes"
- find and tap "Sync Manager"
- activate "Allow usage tracking"
Tap "back" button twice and return to Snoopza app
Disable Battery optimization:
- tap "Yes" button
- change "Not optimized" to "All apps" item
Tap "back" button and return to Snoopza app
Allow app to capture screen. Enable "Don`t show again" item. Tap "Start now" button
Activate Device administrator:
- tap "Yes" button
- in new message tap "Activate" button
If your phone has not been rooted, you're all set
If your phone has been rooted, during the installation the program will ask you a couple more questions:
- When asked whether to restart, answer "Yes"
- At "Root Permission Request" be sure to check the box "Don't ask again", then click "Authorize"
Please, check if your device is correctly rooted by any free Root Checker from Google Play Store
The program will begin working after your device is restarted
In 5-6 minutes information from the device will show up in your Snoopza account